Phawantree (34), Worcester, escort model     Call

Redheads Phawantree (34) escort Worcester

"Sexy Selfie Massachusetts"

Contact

Tel. number
City: Worcester/Massachusetts
Last seen: Today in 20:35
Today: 20:21
Incall/Outcall: Incall & Outcall
Speak: English
Services: Scat (receive),Quickie,Dirtytalk,Doggy style,Deep throat,American,Striptease/Lapdance,Fly Me To You,Foot Fetish,Rim Job/Riming/Svarta kyssar.
Piercings: Yes
Tatoo: Yes
Shower available: Yes
Drinks delivered: Yes

About Me

Personlig info & Bio

Height: 191 cm
Weight: 52 kg / 115 lbs
Age: 34 yrs
Motto: 56% of women carry condoms... the other 44% carry babies. Men only have enough blood to run one head at a time!!!
Nationality: Danish
Preferences: I seeking real sex dating
Breast: Lagre (C)
Eye color: harmaa
Perfumes: Mandarina Duck
Orientation: Bisexuals

Prices

TimeIncallOutcall
Quick 40 usd
1 hour 100 usd
Plus hour
12 hours 900 usd
24 hours 1400 usd

Sex makes me happy! Looking for fun and no attachments having fun and enjoying life no emotional attachments only fun and enjoy that's it love to make new friends i work hard from home restoring cars and motor bikes i like to party in my shed friday and saturday nights with mates playing pool and darts.


Comments

5 comments

Retiree
| +1 |

Maybe some men here are right, maybe instead of us expecting them to change to be more like us, maybe we should change to be more like them? Maybe we should re-learn to enjoy other men the same (or similar) way they enjoy other women.

Bostian
| +1 |

Shirt needs to be wet.

Radial
| +1 |

Never understimate how big a deal sex is to women.

Apollo
| +1 |

This is perfect, absolutely perfect. This is why I visit the site.

Gnar
| +1 |

I would just like to point out that my biggest fear is what goes on in his head (and hers) and not actually what may happen between them. I am scared of what they think and talk about rather than them jumpinginto bed with each other (which I KNOW my partner would not do).

Looking for me? Busty 18yo horny already all wet...😘

Reply to message ➡️

via Web App